Trial or Miracle??? Pam's story continues.....
14 years ago
Since I have so much extra time on my hands... (actually it is because I have an adorable grand-baby), I decided to take up my love of Photography. I will just be playing around with my camera and accessories, but hope to someday turn it into a small business on the side. Feel free to give me ideas and tell me what you think.... (PS, the kids all came up with the name)
LOVE IT! Alex got me a camera for my birthday this year because i also want to take up photography! I still am pretty clueless about most of it but it has been fun getting to learn about my camera. I have been saving up for some accessories and more lenses...what would you reccommend purchasing first as far a lighting, backdrops, lenses, ect. I am thinking about taking a few workshops out at the college here on photoediting too =) good luck with your new adventure. This is Danielle by the way...
ReplyDelete